Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bummer

Well, I thought I was going to be posting pictures this weekend of the Shoskey family (Tim, Lisa, Mackenzie, and Jackson) coming to visit us. Unfortunately, Mackie and Jackson got sick - and since our kids were actually NOT sick (a unusual occurance in winter) - the visit was cancelled.
BUMMER!!!
So instead, I will post a couple of pictures of how we know the Shoskeys. Lisa and I actually met when we both worked for the City of Troy Parks and Rec department for a few summers during college. We became great friends when we both were put on the "paint crew" the 2nd summer we worked together. The rest is history as she is still one of my best friends - we were both in each other's weddings and now we each have two kids (with one on the way for the Shoskeys!).
So Lisa, these pics are for you... I think they are hilarious. Hope everyone starts feeling better and we see you all soon!




1 comment:

Shoskey Family said...

I love it Regina! Thanks! Oh, the City Days! We had quite a lazy day here and really wished we were with you guys! Miss you and hope to see you all soon!